Another problem with time cards.

#1 - July 15, 2011, 4:39 a.m.
Blizzard Post
So I bought my friend a time card, but he isn't able to activate it. He's still on the trial period of his WoW account. Is there a coherent guide I can find on activating time cards? I don't think it's an issue with the card (which was bought a day or two ago) so much as it is him not knowing how to activate it.
#1 - July 15, 2011, 4:39 a.m.
Blizzard Post
So I bought my friend a time card, but he isn't able to activate it. He's still on the trial period of his WoW account. Is there a coherent guide I can find on activating time cards? I don't think it's an issue with the card (which was bought a day or two ago) so much as it is him not knowing how to activate it.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#9 - July 15, 2011, 5:21 a.m.
Blizzard Post
07/14/2011 09:53 PMPosted by Ragnabeath
Thank you. I think I'll do that then.

Either will work and produce the same end results, a digital upgrade....he'll have some trial limitations on the account for 72 hours, a box copy from a store doesn't do that. While leveling caps are instantly removed in a digital upgrade, other full features take awhile to unlock.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#9 - July 15, 2011, 5:21 a.m.
Blizzard Post
07/14/2011 09:53 PMPosted by Ragnabeath
Thank you. I think I'll do that then.

Either will work and produce the same end results, a digital upgrade....he'll have some trial limitations on the account for 72 hours, a box copy from a store doesn't do that. While leveling caps are instantly removed in a digital upgrade, other full features take awhile to unlock.