Heroic trash - rediculous?

#0 - Feb. 21, 2007, 2:39 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Yesterday we went to heroic underbog. All went pretty smoothly until we reached the last trash mob before last boss. It wiped us about 5 times. Why? Our tank - feral druid with pretty decent tanking gear as for what he was able to get now - was hit for 16k crits while having 13k HP. And you can imagine that all other grp member were pretty one shotted even without a crit. Our tank had to leave and we took a dps warrior (the only one we could find at that hour).

What I'm heading to is that how come a trash mob is harder than any of bosses in the instance and is doable only with a use of shield wall. I mean since when there is one and only way to kill a trash mob? That is totally stupid. I can understand they hit hard but 16k at this advance lvl is madness.
#9 - Feb. 21, 2007, 1:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Yesterday we went to heroic underbog. All went pretty smoothly until we reached the last trash mob before last boss. It wiped us about 5 times. Why? Our tank - feral druid with pretty decent tanking gear as for what he was able to get now - was hit for 16k crits while having 13k HP. And you can imagine that all other grp member were pretty one shotted even without a crit. Our tank had to leave and we took a dps warrior (the only one we could find at that hour).

What I'm heading to is that how come a trash mob is harder than any of bosses in the instance and is doable only with a use of shield wall. I mean since when there is one and only way to kill a trash mob? That is totally stupid. I can understand they hit hard but 16k at this advance lvl is madness.

There are other tactics available than using shield wall, as I see previous posters have already shown :)