Lot of bots in bgs again.

#1 - July 7, 2011, 10:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Lot of players botting for their season 10 honor gear, because they don't like bgs, but need these items in competitive arena in order to have equal gameplay. These of us who don't use 3rd party programs are going to have to grind our honor while in some games having up to 3 or more bots that gimps your team.

I really wish they don't add new honor grind each season unless they give arena players way to get honor from doing arenas or better don't add new season honor grind gear which is better than previous season conquest gear and just move conquest gear to honor points as it is (I thought this was the original plan anyways).

Reporting bots is futile even if you get gm saying they "investigate", bot continue to run weeks before/if any action is taken to remove it from game and by that time you have done with whole honor grind crap anyways.
#2 - July 8, 2011, 9:32 a.m.
Blizzard Post
This is a topic that is raised quite regularly on the forums Courier and I understand that you feel frustrated, but the best thing you can do is to keep reporting the players to us.

We have said many times in the past that this is something we take very seriously. It is not something we can openly discuss, but we do investigate and take the appropriate action. This was true then and it still holds true now.

Edit - Fixed typo.