No limited tries in ICC please

#0 - Nov. 15, 2009, 4:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It has been said before, and does not hurt to be said again.

Please. I've had it with these RNG encounters and random DCs screwing up Tribute to Insanity runs. Running dungeons where you and everyone have to play flawlessly every try, to access the best loot is quite retarded, and is not mine nor many other peoples idea of a good designed dungeon system.

So please admit your stupid mistake and don't ever use this luck-based #*#@ system ever again, especially not in ICC. I hope those "3000 tries left before retreat or w/e" currently on the PTR is just some retarded test and is something that will not make it onto live.

Thank you.
#36 - Nov. 17, 2009, 2:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
It has been said before, and does not hurt to be said again.

Please. I've had it with these RNG encounters and random DCs screwing up Tribute to Insanity runs. Running dungeons where you and everyone have to play flawlessly every try, to access the best loot is quite retarded, and is not mine nor many other peoples idea of a good designed dungeon system.

So please admit your stupid mistake and don't ever use this luck-based #*#@ system ever again, especially not in ICC. I hope those "3000 tries left before retreat or w/e" currently on the PTR is just some retarded test and is something that will not make it onto live.

Thank you.

I'm sure you are able to post your concerns in a more constructive manner than this!