Can he find me?

#1 - June 30, 2011, 5:24 a.m.
Blizzard Post
So recently a guy in trade kept whispering about how he <removed> and whatnot, then he goes on to say that he'll track me down and kill me. Could he really do that? I got chat logs and already reported him to blizz with the logs as well. Just need to know.

<removed>

*Took out name*
#1 - June 30, 2011, 5:24 a.m.
Blizzard Post
So recently a guy in trade kept whispering about how he <removed> and whatnot, then he goes on to say that he'll track me down and kill me. Could he really do that? I got chat logs and already reported him to blizz with the logs as well. Just need to know.

<removed>

*Took out name*
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#15 - June 30, 2011, 6:46 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Can he find you through WoW? No, I'll presume someone like this isn't on your REAL ID list.

I do see your petition, and that's the best way for this to be handled. Make certain you don't close that from your side until a Game Master can look into this further.

Thanks!
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#15 - June 30, 2011, 6:46 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Can he find you through WoW? No, I'll presume someone like this isn't on your REAL ID list.

I do see your petition, and that's the best way for this to be handled. Make certain you don't close that from your side until a Game Master can look into this further.

Thanks!