Bladestorm: Warriors can now be Disarmed whil

#0 - March 11, 2010, 3:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Can i ask how can this be fair with all the rmp's out ther that needs much more nerfing than just a warriors bladestorm .... the warrior can be cc'd for the whole game the only time hes free is when he bladestorms ... but yh nvm bout that , i just want to know why its getting nerfed , heres the list of wat classes can do to avoid it...

Mage - Blink / IceBlock
Hunters - Disengage
Paladin - Bubble
Priest - Disperse / Pain suppression
Warlock - Portal
Shaman - Ghost Wolf
Rogue - Feint
Druid - Barkskin / Travel Form
DeathKnight - Anti-Magic Shell / Also DeathGrip to protect healers / arena partners when he bladestorms.
Warrior - Defensive Stance Sheild Block.
#5 - March 11, 2010, 4:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Can i ask how can this be fair with all the rmp's out ther that needs much more nerfing than just a warriors bladestorm .... the warrior can be cc'd for the whole game the only time hes free is when he bladestorms ... but yh nvm bout that , i just want to know why its getting nerfed , heres the list of wat classes can do to avoid it...

Mage - Blink / IceBlock
Hunters - Disengage
Paladin - Bubble
Priest - Disperse / Pain suppression
Warlock - Portal
Shaman - Ghost Wolf
Rogue - Feint
Druid - Barkskin / Travel Form
DeathKnight - Anti-Magic Shell / Also DeathGrip to protect healers / arena partners when he bladestorms.
Warrior - Defensive Stance Sheild Block.

There are already many existing threads on this topic in various forums. Please post in one of those instead of creating yet another thread on the same topic.