Do you Warlocks realise how powerful you are?

#0 - Oct. 6, 2006, 5:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi! I have 2 level 60 Warlocks whereof one im at C'thun seccond phase with. I have played Warlock since EU release (yes we where very weak back then I agree). So I wanted to try a mage and rolled one which ive just got to lvl 60 and now I have realized how powerful warlocks when I compare my Mage to my Warlock.

To beat a class thats supposed to be easy as a Mage is actually harder then to beat a class as Warlock that are considered hard to warlocks (depending on specc ofc.).
On my warlock I usually come out of most 1v1 fights with 50%+ health (not even being close to touch my healthstone). Im talking about equally geared opponents here. And you might say its cause I have played warlock for so long so Im skilled at warlock but not at mage and yes it probably is a little like that but it doesnt nowhere near explains the huge gap in "powerfulness" in a 1v1(against any class) situation between the two classes.
Never thought I would say this but damned, its not right that one single class can totally own any other class but 1 or 2 (which still isnt hard to beat). I have come to understand this now after playing a mage to 60. Even though my main is a Warlock I have come to realise that we are actually in need of a nerf cause we are to damned powerful compared to any other class in the game. I can honestly say that there isnt a single class that I doesnt beat in a fair 1v1 as a Warlock!
It isnt fun to play this overpowered anymore :(.
(I even feel ashamed to ask people for a duel nowdays as people often just laughs and say something things like "rofl against a warlock!?")
Please Blizzard make us in par with other classes again cause it aint even a challenge anymore (almost miss the old days when everytime you beat someone you went YEESSSS!!!)
#85 - Oct. 9, 2006, 2:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Telling other Warlocks that they are overpowered and needs a nerf has no useful purpose but to annoy those people who play this class. Please refrain from creating threads like this one!