Please Remove Locks From the Game

#0 - Nov. 17, 2006, 12:29 a.m.
Blizzard Post

Please Remove this class from the Game, it's unfair to everyone else and it's so easy to play I mean they just have to press 1 buttons and you win, come one "Blizz" please Pleasseeee *tear*

*Crying* I can't stuntlock them, I can't dispell their curses, their instant damage is amazing, their melee abilities outstanding, they even have free demon spells and they don't have prepare before going to a BG or before any solo pvp ecounter. They can seduce me and devour my spells anytime while sucking mana from their pets and shielding themselves in a pala bubble. They can aoe forever with a surreal amount of damge by casting Hellfire and Life tapping themselves at the same time. They can spy everyone using their eye of Kilrogg without getting noticed by any NPC or Player.

And to make things worses they have 3 imba fear spells that are all instant and last forever while they cast their instant undispellable Imba Dot's that reduce our speed to 70% decrease our casting speed by 50% reduce our resistances to everyting by 100% and call the local pub to warn them when the fried chicken is ready .

-.-
#26 - Nov. 17, 2006, 10:45 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Please Remove this class from the Game, it's unfair to everyone else and it's so easy to play I mean they just have to press 1 buttons and you win, come one "Blizz" please Pleasseeee *tear*

*Crying* I can't stuntlock them, I can't dispell their curses, their instant damage is amazing, their melee abilities outstanding, they even have free demon spells and they don't have prepare before going to a BG or before any solo pvp ecounter. They can seduce me and devour my spells anytime while sucking mana from their pets and shielding themselves in a pala bubble. They can aoe forever with a surreal amount of damge by casting Hellfire and Life tapping themselves at the same time. They can spy everyone using their eye of Kilrogg without getting noticed by any NPC or Player.

And to make things worses they have 3 imba fear spells that are all instant and last forever while they cast their instant undispellable Imba Dot's that reduce our speed to 70% decrease our casting speed by 50% reduce our resistances to everyting by 100% and call the local pub to warn them when the fried chicken is ready .

-.-

This is really not worth commenting or quoting, so I will just lock you thread instead.

Try to be more constructive in the future.

Thank you.