Nerf soul link?

#0 - Nov. 2, 2006, 8:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
well the post says it all :)

all locks will probably hate me :P only couse i say this :)

no skill using soul link? :P

30% less damage that gives the lock as good as a shaman with shield only that it does that and spells :) 3 % more damage of lock and pet , ok no big deal..

but if lock uses fellhunter 60 res to all schools ? lol why? so much? hehe

all other pets give 10 % damage or absorb why 60 & ress to all schools . i say again :P

it would be better if the lock got 60 % ress to fire and shadow or 20 ress to all schools .

i dont car eabout the damage abosrbtion of 30 just the fellhunters pett ress would be nice to nerf and maybe a little bit the absorbtion..

i normally did 1400 crits with my chaman at lv 56 or near.. to soul link locks my lowest damage was 300 chainlighting crit :P waist of mana :P better to meele the hell out of him:P
#25 - Nov. 3, 2006, 3:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
well the post says it all :)

all locks will probably hate me :P only couse i say this :)

no skill using soul link? :P

30% less damage that gives the lock as good as a shaman with shield only that it does that and spells :) 3 % more damage of lock and pet , ok no big deal..

but if lock uses fellhunter 60 res to all schools ? lol why? so much? hehe

all other pets give 10 % damage or absorb why 60 & ress to all schools . i say again :P

it would be better if the lock got 60 % ress to fire and shadow or 20 ress to all schools .

i dont car eabout the damage abosrbtion of 30 just the fellhunters pett ress would be nice to nerf and maybe a little bit the absorbtion..

i normally did 1400 crits with my chaman at lv 56 or near.. to soul link locks my lowest damage was 300 chainlighting crit :P waist of mana :P better to meele the hell out of him:P

Please read and understand the forum guidelines before you post on thee forums again.

Do not post nerf threads!