When Drain Life is nerfed, next topic will be

#0 - Aug. 31, 2007, 9:26 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Searing Pain of course..

Because if you were stacking +spell crit rating.. And give up some resilience for more spell crit rating..

You can spec 0/40/21....

There for your searing pain will have around %40 chance to crit. And with 1100-1200 spell dmg when activated with Icon of the Silver Crescent.. your searing pain spell wil crit for 2200 dmg oh yeah, it will...

And if you got the gloves that reduces Searing Pain interruption.. And have the talent for interuption..

Then OMG imba Searing Pain.. It can't be interrupted, it crits around 2000 to 2200 dmg with the PvP crit gear, and it has %40 chance - resilience around %25 chance to crit against 450 resilience? LoL WTF?

And add Shadowburn to it, criting for over 3k instant dmg its like OMG easy mode..

-----

Topics

-----

1- Is 0/40/21 easy mode?

I dueled that Warlock the other day, he one button killed me. All he did was casting Searing pain, i couldn't even interrupt a single one. They mostly crit and 1.5 second cast only, the warlock hits me as fast as a rogue when he combines it with instant spells like Shadow Burn and Deathcoil..

Blizzard pls fix this...

------

2- Searing Pain OP

Sorry blizz, the dmg warlocks can do with uninterruptable spell in a short amount of time must be a joke..

My 6 years old brother, can solo ppl, with his eyes closed pressing only 1 button......

A little glance to 3 months later...
#51 - Aug. 31, 2007, 6:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
As Aníma said, lets not give them any ideas shall we?