/played on lvl70 shamans

#0 - June 11, 2007, 1:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So I have seen a nice initiative on the US forum (hats off to our fellow US players) so I would like to ask here on the EU forums, too. ^^

So:

When do you BLIZZ plan to refund the time played on lvl70 shamans. Let it be playtime or exchange the char to a different class that's actually playable and usefull?

/curious
#2 - June 11, 2007, 1:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
When do you BLIZZ plan to refund the time played on lvl70 shamans. Let it be playtime or exchange the char to a different class that's actually playable and usefull?

Why on earth would we do that?

Shaman is a perfectly playable class, and very useful. We forward concerns and suggestion from all classes including shamans, but seriously – some substance to the criticism would be nice. A statement like this is just short-sighted and completely useless.

Total time played for my shaman: 32 days, 20 hours, 10 minutes, 10 seconds.
#7 - June 11, 2007, 1:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Dont go there, shaman is NOT a perfectly playable class.

and your shaman is lvl 70 ? i wouldnt be surprised if it was 60 with T0, no offense.

Yes it is. Of course there are things that could be improved, but it's not as bad as some doomsday prophets want to make it look like. Please note that I said perfectly, not perfect.

My shaman has been level 70 for months now (well, since TBC), no offence taken.
#15 - June 11, 2007, 1:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
And 'adding substance', is that not a job for the developers to look into, to see what the problems are and rectify them? And if you pass feedback onto them, please explain how it takes many months to implement a few very simple balance changes that would sort things out...

I shouldn't have to explain that, it's pretty obvious that balancing is tricky and takes time.

It's my job to forward feedback from you players and that's where the substance enters the picture. If you don't say anything useful but just whine for the sake of it, then I have nothing to forward.

Not that this is a big problem, I see lots of great feedback on the class forums every day, but threads like these can sometimes "drown" the constructive threads. Just wanted to make that clear. Our job is dependant on all you players behaviour on the forums. Constructive threads = more good feedback to the devs. It's your call.
#42 - June 11, 2007, 2:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
when do we see on you on shaman forums Ommra?

http://forums.wow-europe.com/search.html?stationId=1&forumId=10021&searchText=&characterName=ommra&blizzardPoster=true&recentPosts=0&x=439&y=-24
#157 - June 12, 2007, 10:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Moving and closing this.

Please, everyone, whether you think Shaman is a good or bad class (with this or that spec, in PvE or PvP, etc), try to keep the threads constructive and refrain from insults, trolling, modifying others' statement for mockery or otherwise not contributing in any constructive way.

Thank you.