Cut the dots

#0 - Nov. 5, 2007, 9:54 a.m.
Blizzard Post
wtf are you people doing? you seriosuly think that posting dots is going to get you buffed? thyat theres some dev at blizz crapping himself due to threads with dots?

i didnt see dots on the hunter forums before they got buffed and they had far bigger issues pvp-arena wise than we do,

stop ruining the forums for yourselves and just get a grip
#13 - Nov. 5, 2007, 10:56 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Listen to Kensiko :-)

I've seen a couple of posts from people who seem to think that the paladins got threat reduction because of their spam attack. This is false, there was already talk of a threat reduction implementation for them before the spam (we specifically said this in some posts days before they started the spam).
Forum spam does not affect the decisions of the developers when it comes to game design. The only thing the paladins got was permanent forum suspensions. The same goes for the druids and now for shaman.

These spam campaigns are one of the worst abuses of the forum rules possible because they render the forum useless for other players who just want to hold a discussion.

#32 - Nov. 5, 2007, 11:25 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I apologise if you feel we haven't been very present on the Shaman forum. Honestly, you're right. With everything going on in 2.3 we've been kept extremely busy which has impacted our ability to provide feedback to all classes, not just shaman, on their concerns regarding the changes.

I'm afraid I don't have anything specific I can tell you right now, but I can assure you that before you resorted to these tactics your concerns had been noted and were forwarded.

2.3 is still in testing and changes are continually rolling out to ease out any balance and viability issues. Keep testing, keep posting constructive feedback - we do care and we are listening.