Tharfor, How are u ?

#0 - March 10, 2008, 8:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Hold the phone...

...those are all quotes of me!

*feels the love*

Just, the *feels the love* part made me laugh, hardly. Shamans are getting angry.
#15 - March 10, 2008, 9:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Here are my options:
1) Lie and tell you what you want to hear so you stop whining for a while.
2) Tell you the truth which probably isn't what you want to hear and have you flame me/Blizzard.
3) Say nothing or dodge the question and leave it open to speculation which results in a 50-50 scenario usually.

So let's see...
1) We took every one of your complaints and requests and started implementing them, everything you asked for to be changed, will be. Soon.
2) We have been reading, and will continue to read, your valid threads and we have picked up on several key points which appear to be your main concerns. These concerns have been passed up through the hierarchy but we have no feedback to offer you at this time.
3) Ooh look, a swan. Here swany swany... heeeere swany swany! Silly swan, you can't run from me!

Oh, and at the OP: I'm fine, how are you? :)
#126 - March 11, 2008, 4:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
CMs are not assigned to specific classes or forums.

I am part of the English speaking community team; nothing more, nothing less.

There are many aspects of our work which we can not, have not, and likely will not discuss or reveal publicly; this is something that frustrates you, and to a certain extent us.

It is also something that will have to be accepted as we move on with our lives. :)