Can you Report someone for...

#1 - June 10, 2011, 12:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Borrowing money from you promising to give it back but then not giving it back. 3 weeks ago I lent a guildie that I barely knew 1200G for a guild heirloom cloak. He promised to give it back within a few days. About a week later I asked him how long he was going to be and he said soon, 2 weeks later I asked and he said "very soon", 1 day ago he just said "soon" again (no Soon™ jokes please). My patience has run out now and i'm going to ask him and threaten to report him if he dosn't give it back, but my question is, can I get it back? Has he done something that a GM can act upon?
#1 - June 10, 2011, 12:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Borrowing money from you promising to give it back but then not giving it back. 3 weeks ago I lent a guildie that I barely knew 1200G for a guild heirloom cloak. He promised to give it back within a few days. About a week later I asked him how long he was going to be and he said soon, 2 weeks later I asked and he said "very soon", 1 day ago he just said "soon" again (no Soon™ jokes please). My patience has run out now and i'm going to ask him and threaten to report him if he dosn't give it back, but my question is, can I get it back? Has he done something that a GM can act upon?
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#27 - June 10, 2011, 5:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I hate to be the one to confirm what others have said, Crugs, but this sort of transaction is not supported. Unfortunately, we would be unable to intervene in this case.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#27 - June 10, 2011, 5:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I hate to be the one to confirm what others have said, Crugs, but this sort of transaction is not supported. Unfortunately, we would be unable to intervene in this case.