I WANT BLUE POSTS! I WANT ANSWERS!

#0 - July 6, 2007, 12:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
BAN ME IF U WANT BUT I WANT ANSWERS!

I rarely/never see a blue post on rogue forums!!! i want too see some1 now! where are they? on every other forum i at least see some activity, here? pretty much none at all!

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD ROGUE WE ALL LIKED?

i dont want to be a tough mofo... i want to be like others described us... a glass cannon, we do immense damage but can take very little...

oh and whats with this survivability u say we have? U CANNOT CALL 5 MIN CD'S FOR SURVIVABILITY!

and what about vanish? working as intended? i never see this problem for hunters witht feign death? yes its not the same etc etc but pets dont follow u after u feign!!! and believe me i tried! and if it is latency problems, just change it to something similar feign death, at least it will work then!

if u want us to be like this at least change how u describe our class! masters of stealth? yeah right druids are on par with us maybe even better!

Im not saying i want to be a god, i just want rogue to be what its sayd to be and want our class to work properly!

I WANT ANSWERS!

edit: forgot to write something
#21 - July 6, 2007, 1:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I think the other posters covered quite well why this was locked, but the Codes of Conduct have all the gory details:
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=10701098&sid=1