Blizzard, a simple solution to the vanish bug

#0 - Sept. 15, 2006, 5:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
When you vanish, give the rogue a 1 second immunity to all damage and effects. There is no way this would make much of a difference in any other aspect than fixing vanish (which breaks due to the natural imperfect sync between clients).

It's so simple. Just do it. For the love of god every Rogue out there is pissed off about this bug.
#12 - Nov. 9, 2006, 2:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
When you vanish, give the rogue a 1 second immunity to all damage and effects. There is no way this would make much of a difference in any other aspect than fixing vanish (which breaks due to the natural imperfect sync between clients).

It's so simple. Just do it. For the love of god every Rogue out there is pissed off about this bug.

This is a very interesting idea for sure, so please do not forget to post this in the suggestions forum as well :-)

I know the whole Vanish issue is annoying, so I just wanted to let you guys know that the developers are working on it, but unfortunately I have no info if they are close to a fix or not. I will see if I can dig up some more info on this issue for you guys, however I cannot promise that it will be soon.
#14 - Nov. 9, 2006, 3:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
first, wow.

I cant believe it. Vaneras is posting in the rogue forum?

Who hacked his account :(

It is I... The one armed man!
#21 - Nov. 9, 2006, 3:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Does this mean that any good feedback about anything related strictly to the class posted on this class forum is not forwarded and must be written on suggestion forum as well?...

This concerns me because I wrote some good feedback (imo) but it was just on specific class forum (rogue and mage in particular), so this kind of posts / topics info is also gathered and forwarded by Blue or I should post it on suggestion forum as well?

Please, answer very appreciated.

Rest assured that we gather feedback from all forums... But much of the feedback we gather from for an example the class forums are concerns and worries, and when suggestions and ideas are posted on those forums, they are often very focused on how to fix specific bugs and issues.

When we are gathering ideas and suggestions from players, we spend much more time doing so on the suggestion forums, so if you have a really good idea or a suggestion, please do not forget to post it there as well :-)

#23 - Nov. 9, 2006, 4:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

EDIT: One more thing I would like to ask, If you notice a topic that has interesting input on something (whatever) and you reply, often by something like "good feedback" or "keep interesting discussion", then can players be sure that the good info it has will be gathered and forwarded? and that you keep an eye on that topic at least for some time? :)

Yes :-)