Fan of Knives

#0 - Nov. 9, 2006, 8:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Greetings rogues!
For the record - I do have a lvl 60 rogue.

A large number of warcraft 3 spells that never made it into WoW are finally making a come-back into WoW via either new spells or talents.
For some time I was thinking about the skill 'Fan of Knives' (wielded by the night elf Warden hero) and how it would fit the rogue class. Now that TBC is reviving all those 'forgotten' warcraft 3 abilities is the perfect time for this skill to make an appearance.
For those who never played the warcraft 3 expansion, or just forgot: Fan of Knives allowed the Warden hero to 'spin' - throwing daggers to all directions, damaging nearby enemies.
I believe this ability would make rogues a bit more useful in situations where AoE is required, and will also give the rogue player another fun thing to use =)
Damage, range, cooldown... Doesn't really matter. As for the use: finishing move is an option but I would prefer it as a simple cooldown, like the many we already have, that will require a certain amount of energy. 1 or maybe 1.5 sec cast time sounds fine to me.
Would require throwing weapons equipped.

To your judgement!
Have a great day,

-- Bamba
#14 - Nov. 10, 2006, 2:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Hmmm Blizz doesn't like /sign posts

No we don't. Interesting suggestion though :)