The new addon changes will kill healers.

#0 - Oct. 9, 2006, 10:21 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I totally understand that Blizzard wants to actually teach players how to play the game, but healing is a hard job as it is, not to talk about needing to decurse all the time, the upcoming changes will force people to do everything manually, and I'm sitting here and wondering, Doesn't Blizzard get enough "OMG not enough healers" whine emails?
Do they actually expect the healer population to grow like that? Personally I haven't raided with my 60 priest yet, So I still have time to get used to that, but it's awefully hard.

No decursive? Ok. Ill use CT_RA and bust my arse trying to heal and decurse at the same time.

No CT_RA EM? Ok. I was only using it for healing in BGs anyway, if Blizzard wants to totally elimintate healing in BGs, Im ok with that, back to melting faces then.

I mean common, with the recent changes to the shadow tree and now this, Are any priests going to stay holy?

And please don't reply with l2p and l2heal without addons, I can do that, I just think Blizzard should be making healer's lives easier, not the opposite.
#87 - Oct. 13, 2006, 10:15 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

And please don't reply with l2p and l2heal without addons, I can do that, I just think Blizzard should be making healer's lives easier, not the opposite.

I am fairly sure that the developers are working on ways to make the life of a healer a little bit easier, however at this moment in time I have no concrete information to confirm this. I will try to see if I can dig up some more information about this :-)