Mana cost of priest buffs.

Forum Avatar
#0 - Sept. 25, 2007, 1:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Priest buffs cost way too much if you take into account how much a shaman's purge costs. Also the amount of sl/sl locks drive me crazy. Not because it's a overpowered spec or something but the only thing you see running around these days are felhunters. It is really annoying a pet can autopurge your buffs worth 3 k mana at once ( divine spirit and fortitude). It costs me 4 k+ mana to fully selfbuff me. I have to reapply inner fire the whole time due to charges.

Due to this I spend like 1/3 of my time drinking in bg's rather then fighting. I am not calling out for a nerf to purge, dispelling or devour magic. But Imho the costs of our buffs should really get lowered by at least 1/2 or make them harder to dispell. We have the most expensive buffs ingame.

I remember when locks made similiar comments about their buffs costing too much to reapply. It got fixed. I hope we get some love too.
#3 - Sept. 28, 2007, 11:45 a.m.
Blizzard Post
The Mana costs on Priest Buffs is a bit high indeed, so it should be good news that Power Word: Fortitude, Divine Spirit, Prayer of Fortitude and Prayer of Spirit will have their mana costs reduced in the next content patch. More info on this should come soonish :-)