Priests Need To Be Removed From WOW

#0 - Aug. 30, 2006, 8:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Lets face it, priests at 60 are dull and boring.

No rewards for priests, if anything drops, dps gets first pick.

Once you get your epic staff, type DELETE, because you have reached end game.

Unless blizzard does something to improve priest rewards when BC comes out, priests will continue to have a high burnout. Priests need some new type of slot to make life less boring. Maybe prayer slots, to give new use once spells, like scrolls.

My advice is role a druid. They are much better healers (mana regen), they are tougher, more fun etc etc. Take up engineering and get XL jumper cables and the darkmoon fair rez trinket. You get better drops and you will have more fun endgame.

I dont even know where priests fit in the wow mythology. My advice to blizzard -> delete priest class and give druids same rez abilities.

I hope blizz gives Blood Elf priests fear ward. Not that I'd ever roll a priest again, but it might help. Blizz, take a good look at priest numbers on horde. You will note more shaman and druids and almost no priests. There is a very good reason for this. When shaman hit alliance and paladins horde, there will be even less reason to roll a priest class.
#10 - Aug. 30, 2006, 10:21 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I think removing us would be a bit harsh. We need new talents though! Hop for talents!
#92 - Feb. 6, 2008, 8:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
This is not a BUMP, this is bloody necromancy, fool.

Hence the lock!