Why do YOU love your PALADIN?

#0 - Aug. 1, 2007, 3:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Sooo, people, let's get some positive feedback instead of the casual whining and flaming! Let me start out...

I love my Paladin because I can help out my friends as a healer, I can support people in BGs in a most excellent way (BoP inurfaec, mr. Melee) and I *can* actually kill other players (if I have the time for it \o/).

Less QQ, more PewPew!
#45 - Aug. 2, 2007, 3:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Sooo, people, let's get some positive feedback instead of the casual whining and flaming! Let me start out...

It is human nature to complain and focus on negative things when one is not satisfied or unhappy about something, which is perfectly understandable by the way. But at times it can be a nice breath of fresh air when someone tries to do something different for a change, like for an example giving the positive things some attention :-)

So let's hear it folks... Why do you love your Paladin?
#51 - Aug. 2, 2007, 4:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Guys... Please don't derail this thread!

Please refrain from posting in this thread if you have nothing positive to say about your class and why you love/like playing it. There are plenty of complaints and concerns threads for you to post in, some of which have been blue-tagged with an acknowledgement of the problems that are currently affecting Paladins(Ret Pallies in particular).

If you are of a predominantly pessimistic nature and really can't think of anything that can help you answer the question; why do you love your Paladin, try to post something about what you like about your Paladin instead.