Thank you Blizz for making RET pala dream

#0 - Aug. 4, 2007, 8:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thank you Blizz for making RET pala dream burst into bits...
Death Knight.....new class....available to all classes and races....

The main reason I roled a Paladin and stayed Ret from day 1 ....endured the hardships held on to the hope......
...,not hope........for I was deceived.....the hope in true was Blizzards leash..... Well finaly Ive been free....only to see that everything I wanted the Ret pala to be .....the true DPSer that the Great Arthas aspired me to be..... to be a NEW class...... I loathe you for doing this Blizzard... Instead of doing what everyone hoped for....specc defined hero classes so that Ret pala gets to be the death knight like Arthas.... Cmon RET have the talent VENGEANCE what more do you want from me to show that I wanted to be like Arthas.....
Like Arthas thrown out of the community....not alliance nor horde....... .....but now......U have made this dream into nothing but sheer Commercial ussage!

so what if we have to wait longer for everones hero class to arive........no....u made it so...that almsot every possible candidate for a deeath knight will role one....

I can hear em now.... Ret palas have always sucked.....now that they...attempt to boost our dps... they can jsut roll a deathknight.... and away with Ret palas........

Broken.....the dream...bursted....the hope....vanished....the light.....

=================================
Okay b4 u all come saying that this is a whine thread.,.....save it..cos I probably wont return to this thread unless it has like a couple of pages worth of replies....*like that will ever happen*

Anyway.... I think after all hardships Ret Pala's should have had the sole right to be a DeathKnight
Give other Classes the ability to be a DEmon Hunter a Warden a DemiGod...but not a DEathKnight.....

....My last hopes remains....for the DeathKnight to be as BROKEN as RET so I can pick it up and stay death knight till other Hero Classes arive.......OR....for the RET palas to OWN Deathknights in PVE PVP and in sheer awesomeness!

not much hope remains.....but....it keeps me going.....

===============
man...some of theses lines are pretty cool...might use em for a story if i ever wrtie one :P
maybe about a boy whos dream got bursted...but he took REVENGE XD feel free to write comments...flames, condoleances or whtever
#23 - Aug. 7, 2007, 1:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We have very little details on the exact make up of the Deathknight's abilities, I think you're jumping the gun a bit here with these assumptions.

Yes they will be awesome. Yes I can't wait to play one, but I think it is fair to say that the game will continue to be balanced.