NERF Paladin!

#0 - Feb. 9, 2007, 3:48 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Greetings Fellow Nerds who still believe in teh paladin,

Reroll hunter/druid/priest if you want to play this game and feel cool.

I play paladin so i can alt+tab and surf the internet for 2 minutes on every mob. It was only 1 minute with my v1.0 druid (before teh super uberdr00d buff). Paladin is best for multitasking. Dont even think about being a tank in an instance, hunterpet can keep better aggro then you and has more armor lol.
I've played retribution and prot paladin both suck.

Prot spec:
I do crap dmg 1vs1 and in instances i cant even keep teh aggro. Why? only 1 aggro take skill on 15 sec cooldown.. Low dmg output, high mana use if you want to use your AoE ubergay attack skilly. Priest always get my aggro or any high DPS dealing class.... Holy dmg output is too low in prot spec because you should use BoS instead of uber holydmg seals which do low dmg.
New reckoning is nice for AoE grinding but totally nerfed paladin PvP... All i can do in PvP is run too somebody and hope reckoning procs which will only happen with warriors/rogues... There is no steady dps in paladin u just have to be "lucky".

Retri spec:
Dmg output is a little better and its easier keeping aggro in instances because of the holy dmg output with SoC. But still the aggro of more then 1 mob is hard.... Furthermore on the higher lvls rogues/shamans/mages/priests will outdps u. Unless you are extremely lucky, but i dont like playing with my fingers crossed constantly..

Holy spec:
Thats just sad, being a healer in plate...I refuse..... I'd rather play my druid and /dance in tree of life form while spitting on teh paladins, being full heal spec and still outdmg/outheal/outtank them..

PvP:
Lol if you enjoy just running after someone with a hammer and hitting him hoping for something to proc that will kill it then roll paladin.... If you want to kill something without having to be "lucky" then roll something else. Perhaps u'll win from a warrior woohoo!
Bubble+HS is the only good PvP skill...

-

Paladin will not get buffed, it's just ment to be crap. But i dont mind, i can surf the internet 2 minutes per kill anyway and thats great.... AoE grinding with prot spec is pretty nice, but not something u can do everywhere and all the time, casters wtfpwn u and its an intense way of fighting also costing alot of durability and time..

(Oh crap...I should have rolled BM hunter then i could just alt+tab and surf the internet while soloing an elite thats 3 levels higher then myself..)

Should have listened too the chinese and rolled huntard :(

Oh well can u nerf paladin just a little bit more? perhaps make reckoning only 5% chance to proc? Would be nice if i could bake mini-pizza's in the time it takes for each mob :)~
#13 - Feb. 9, 2007, 3:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
A troll in the form of a Druid? How uncommon! :-)

Oh well... *swinging banstick*