Paladin overpowerdness

#0 - April 3, 2007, 3:26 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Ok, this is just a topic to whine about paladins overpowerdness, the paladin is very overpowerd in all aspects, they get not just a FREE mount, they also get a little overpowerd aura... the crusader aura, with adds a nice 20% extra speed to the mount. I saw a paladin run through org all over the place and nobody could catch him because he was so fast... but if we did, im sure he'd just bubble n hs. Paladins apparantly cannot dps, no? hmm funny how i see a 6 level lower paladin kicking my warrior mate's butt at melee in arathi basin, his DPS was insane compared to my friends warrior, and howcome on my rogue, paladins can 3 hit kill me? hmm next Blizzard will be giving them duel weild and still claiming they cannot DPS -_- all of which is very lame. Ok finnaly id just like to know why the class "paladin" gets buffed all the time...and never nurfed, paladins have been the most overpowerd class since i joined WoW about 1 n a half years ago, and all thats happend is they have gotten better, i just dont see why they get all these unnecessary buffs all the time, they are simply the easy mode of WoW, which shouldn't be allowed in a online game, it should be all the same "difficulty" with all classes.

Oh how much joy it would bring to us all just to see a pala nerf one day :)
#47 - April 3, 2007, 4:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Maybe try to start off threads in a little more constuctive way in the future?

Closed.