Ice lance and water elemental

#0 - Feb. 20, 2007, 12:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
just playing some 2v2 arena rounds with my rogue friend. we are going insane over water elementals in the arena.

why cant the pet be killed there? seriously this is some silly stuff. even when we kill the other teammate of the mages we usualy lose (talking about frostmages here ofc) with both of us having preety high hp's left.

so he iceblocks, his elemental is hitting 800 -1k a blot, we just stand there, cant touch the elemental...wtf? we both get novad like 10 times in 15 seconds and then ofc wonderfull skillfull art of icelance spam ie. 1 button spamming FTW that takes out rest of my hp in 5 secs.

hey, lets make a instant spell that hits for 1k and crits up to 2-3k, so a mage can just spam that so we make it easymode to the core...yeah good idea!

frost seems like the craziest thing in the arena right. i know im talking from a warriors perspective but hey, the gap went waaaay to wide. much worse than before 2.0.
#76 - Feb. 22, 2007, 2:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
just playing some 2v2 arena rounds with my rogue friend. we are going insane over water elementals in the arena.

why cant the pet be killed there? seriously this is some silly stuff. even when we kill the other teammate of the mages we usualy lose (talking about frostmages here ofc) with both of us having preety high hp's left.

so he iceblocks, his elemental is hitting 800 -1k a blot, we just stand there, cant touch the elemental...wtf? we both get novad like 10 times in 15 seconds and then ofc wonderfull skillfull art of icelance spam ie. 1 button spamming FTW that takes out rest of my hp in 5 secs.

hey, lets make a instant spell that hits for 1k and crits up to 2-3k, so a mage can just spam that so we make it easymode to the core...yeah good idea!

frost seems like the craziest thing in the arena right. i know im talking from a warriors perspective but hey, the gap went waaaay to wide. much worse than before 2.0.

Generally, if you want to make a point, please stick to facts as it is otherwise hard to get a constructive discussion out of it. Locking this thread as it's mostly just nerf calls and trolling.