Yellow circle mark - change it please!

#1 - May 18, 2011, 9:31 a.m.
Blizzard Post
When I click on a target, there's a yellow circle on a minimap showing the target's place. This mark came with the latest patch I suppose, because I haven't seen this mark before. I asked GM how can I turn it off, but he said I can't. He said it might change in a future patch.

So I'd like you to ask if you can change that. You don't have to delete this thing, just to make an option in interface menu so people can enable/disable this mark.
Forum Avatar
Community
#3 - May 18, 2011, 8:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
18/05/2011 11:31Posted by Wildfox
When I click on a target, there's a yellow circle on a minimap showing the target's place. This mark came with the latest patch I suppose, because I haven't seen this mark before. I asked GM how can I turn it off, but he said I can't. He said it might change in a future patch.
Well it's looking probable that this will indeed be the case. It's our plan that both the target and focus icons on the minimap will be changed to be included as tracking options in the Tracking dropdown list. So you'll be able to simply toggle displaying them on the minimap, or not, as you prefer. This enhancement is currently lined up for patch 4.2.
Forum Avatar
Community
#24 - May 19, 2011, 8:17 a.m.
Blizzard Post
19/05/2011 02:37Posted by Violetta
This enchancement is currently lined up for patch 4.2.

did anyone else read that in a Sandal "Enchantment!" voice in their head? :P
LOL! Let me just clearly state that my voice sounds in no way like that... :-) Corrected the silly typo now.

Also just wanted to say thanks to all for the additional feedback on this enhancement.
Forum Avatar
Community
#30 - May 20, 2011, 7:40 a.m.
Blizzard Post
If you want to check out this change, it's live on the current PTR.

PS: Enhancement! ;-)