I think it deserves it's own topic.

#0 - Nov. 17, 2006, 7:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
..................Info..................................Fingers.................

................more...................................less.....................
.................less..................................more.....................

By Deathmc, lvl 54 Tauren shaman

Edit: You have a druid anyway, so I was partially true:p
#2 - Nov. 17, 2006, 7:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
..................Info..................................Fingers.................

................more...................................less.....................
.................less..................................more.....................

Bye Deathmc, lvl 54 Tauren druid

I saw this illustration before in another thread, but did not have a chance to comment on it before now. I can understand the "logic" behind it, but I am afraid that this very simple black and white way of looking at things is not entirely right. Sure it sucks when things are not satisfactory, but flames and insults is not the way to go to correct things. And even though this bad behaviour might get our attention for a while, the attention you would get from us is not the kind you want.

But you have valid concerns indeed, and I for sure will be the first one to acknowledge that. More information would be very desirable for all parts, but unfortunately we do not always have the means to give you those answers that you seek. The only thing I can do for you right now is to assure you that we do read what is being said on these forums and we do gather your feedback and concerns and forward it to the relevant people for them to see. When we have answers for your questions and concerns, we will post it as soon as we get it, but sometimes it can take time to get the information you want.
#10 - Nov. 17, 2006, 8 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

However. The major feeling for us druids it neglection. Please. If you actually do browse our board and see an idea that you like, post a little positive (or maybe negative) feedback. It steals three minutes of your life, but gives us hope and a feeling that we are not alone and ignored.

Well I can assure you that we are not ignoring you, so hopefully that should help you a bit feeling less neglected. You have a good suggestion indeed and I will see if we in the future can be a little more visible than we currently are. Sometimes I wish the forums would flag threads when we read them so you guys can see that we actually read the things you post :-)