Please Blizzard Buff druids to the max

#0 - Nov. 9, 2006, 2:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm realy tired of trying to get a druids to actualy play! I'm currently an officer in a BWL guild and we are always struggling to get more resto druids into raids. We are to the point of completely forgetting resto druids and start to "lure" druid recruits with promisses of being feral/balance, but not even in that we are fortunate... that's a complete shame because i always thought Druids were fantastic healers/support class but, for some reason i can't quite grasp yet (please help me), almoust no druid wants to heal/off heal or is rerolling warlocks or some other dps class, arf...

Nothing beats a priest/druid combo on MT healing and the lack of restoration druids is taking a hit in our struggle to master BWL (we are in CHrono now). We normaly take 1-2 druids because no more are available... The poor druid(s) that go spend half the time buffing people and the priests are lacking support in healing, its not very efective to maintain healing with just priests/shammies... On the other part, we lose dps by the shammies because they have to heal a lot more and put shammies (me included) in (even more) boring position, forcing all the players to go resto instead of a more hybrid / mixed role/spec.

Please Blizzard, i urge you, make something so that druids can become more active in this game, they are an important part of the game, they are fantastic healers, offer great value to the raiding scenario but for some reason all are disapearing from a lot of servers.

Heck, i'm not saying all druids should heal 100% of the time, but from what i've seen even resto druids that were happy to heal, now are leaving / rerolling... Is this only because of the +healing new rules? i can't understand, can someone please give me some insight before i bang my head in the wall of all the troubles and headaches this is giving us officers?

Thanks for your attention and help

Edit: posted with wrong char, sorry.
#1 - Nov. 9, 2006, 2:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Please Blizzard, i urge you, make something so that druids can become more active in this game, they are an important part of the game, they are fantastic healers, offer great value to the raiding scenario but for some reason all are disapearing from a lot of servers.

Some reason? You mean other players not recognising a good Druid's potential..?