Poor GM response to an known issue

#1 - May 2, 2011, 3:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So, my guild has been moving through the guild levels recently, lagging a little behind the quickest guilds. But on Friday we hit 95% of the way to level 23, knowing that would open up the run to 25, since the daily cap would be no more.

I log on early Saturday, thinking to see that we would already be at 23, or at least be close, and I see that we are still on 95%. Sure enough, the daily cap is showing at 100%, so it didnt reset after Friday.

I raised a ticket for this immediately, asking for the cap to be reset and if possible for us to receive credit for the guild xp we had missed out on (figured it was worth a try!).

Ticket sits there all through Saturday, with no response. Finally get an answer on Sunday.....the answer is "we cant check that this happened, we cant do anything to fix the situation".

This has been a known bug in the game since guild xp came in. Are they seriously saying that:

a) They cant figure out how to fix the problem

b) They cant even establish if it has happened on a specific day to a specific guild

c) They cant identify how much xp a guild misses out on and reimburse them

Have Blizzard got any intention of fixing this bug in the future? Or are they just waiting until most guilds hit 23, so there are fewer people who are going to be complaining?
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#4 - May 3, 2011, 11:06 a.m.
Blizzard Post
They're working on fixing the bug that causes the problem.

If you're unhappy with the GM's response you can give feedback via WoWConcernsEU@Blizzard.com but they won't be able to grant the XP you would have got if the cap had reset.

Ellifara is correct.

If you are not satisfied with the service you have received from the Game Master please email the WoWconcernsEU@blizzard.com where your case will be revived again by the Management and you will receive additional feedback about it.

We are unfortunately unable to provide such feedback over the forums.