Random loot is not random!

#0 - March 26, 2010, 12:54 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Same loot every time in the ICC 5 mans. I'm trying to get the off-hand from H-HoR on two of my toons... it never drops! I run it over and and over again... it takes so damn long to do because people drop group so often. Today 5 people dropped group. Two before we started, two after the first boss and one after the second boss.

The 30 min debuff doesn't stop people from leaving when it comes to H-HoR!
#16 - March 27, 2010, 1:23 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Same loot every time in the ICC 5 mans. I'm trying to get the off-hand from H-HoR on two of my toons... it never drops! I run it over and and over again... it takes so damn long to do because people drop group so often. Today 5 people dropped group. Two before we started, two after the first boss and one after the second boss.

The 30 min debuff doesn't stop people from leaving when it comes to H-HoR!

Because it's random, you're just as likely to keep seeing the same drops as you are to see different drops. Each drop isn't dependant on what dropped before.
#23 - March 27, 2010, 1:40 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Sup Anopek. You'll take the exact thing I said and change some words around? That's original bro.

My job does often require that I suspend players from these forums, I suppose I could get to work, Agalloch...