RP policy , nobody gets punished?

#1 - April 13, 2011, 11:17 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Since about the middle of wrath the amount of non-fantasy names and "out of charecter" behaviour has increased dramaticilly.

My question is why is there a naming policy when you don't punished get if you do not follow it? I have reported countless amounts of people for what i mentioned earler and got the "Apropriate action will be taken" yet they are still in the game a week later with the same name.

This has caused RP realms to look more and more like regular servers as these people ALSO can grief and crash events and ruin immersion unpunished.

Do you have any plans whatsoever for example having a "RP name check" before you are able to create a charecter, or automaticilly flagging immigrants for renaming?

Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#4 - April 13, 2011, 12:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi Yukela,

I'm very sorry to that you feel this way. I assure you that roleplaying policies are enforced when reported and every reported name is investigated and, if the name is in violation of our policies, changed. Unfortunately I can't see any recent name reports from the account that you are posting on, but I do ask that you please e-mail WoWConcernsEU@Blizzard.com if you feel that we aren't handling name reports correctly; once your e-mail has been received a senior member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.