anti scamming!

#1 - April 7, 2011, 3:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I got scammed on an alt this week, the raidleader makes a mistake with giving out loot.

Soul Blad ( from BoT) got into the wrong hands by accident and the player who recieved ti refused to give it back.
SO basicly I got scammed there.

I think it would be good for the players who get scammed that the item in question is NOT destroyed but given to the player who actually wins it.

Or give the raid leader an option to have a second chance after it's given in a short amount of time.

Whoops I amde a mistake I will make it right again kind of option.

Also "stealing"kills from someone should be solved properly. like I aggroed tlpd and some mage iputs an instant spell on it ofcourse no kill so no mount.
very nice...

Also cata is waaaay to short the leveling curve from 80-85 was shorter then 1-20! either charge half the price or make it longer?

I hope people agree on these things and will put some ideas under it

Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#3 - April 7, 2011, 6:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
If you have feedback that you wish to give about the game Scentless please post it in the relevant section of the forums. We do like to hear player feedback but it is better of posted in the right section. :)

As for looting issues, we do have a spotlight on "ninja looting" which you may be interested in reading through here.

# 27/05/2010 "Ninja Looting"
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900641023