Does anyone like playing a Paladin anymore?

#0 - Sept. 12, 2006, 9:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
All I can read in the forums are complaints and moaning about how bad Paladins DPS are, how the Divine Shield might lose some use and so on. You all know the drill.

So I'm asking now, with the thought of rolling a new Paladin when BC comes; Does anyone like playing a Paladin!? It might be a silly question, but I just want proof that people still enjoy this class.
#37 - Sept. 13, 2006, 12:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Short answer: Yes I do.

Then again he's not 60 yet.. :p

A friend just told me he enjoyed the life as a paladin the most at 60 actually. My pally isn't 60 yet, so I guess I have to wait and see.

For now (before I ding 60 that is) I'll browse around on this forum and gather your feedback about what you like or don't like about this class. In the end I'm not the one deciding what will happen of course, but as usual we'll forward your ideas to the developers.
#46 - Sept. 13, 2006, 12:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Thank you for your reply :)

Hope it'll get stuff in motion at last:)

I can't promise anything, I'm just the messenger, but I'll do my best to forward your ideas (and hopefully get some feedback in return).

And don't worry, you won't scare me away... Though I won't post anything else the following days probably, home sick and need some sleep. I'll keep on reading your thoughts, see you all around!
#281 - Aug. 18, 2010, 3:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Locked due to thread necromancy.