Why do you support scammers?

#0 - Sept. 19, 2006, 8:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I mean, your acting so horribly childish towards this. I bet I could by your car if I had a gun to your face for 1 buck. I know it's not the same thing but the moral blizzard uses towards it, is the same.

sorry. but you gave him the stuff....

No I didn't I had a deal, and due to crappy game mechanics that you refuse to fix.

I mean I wanna be able to trust people I trade with, yet you support these things. and the problem is THE GAME. People arn't stupid accepting crap like in the AH Scam. let them. But when you easily can remove stuff from your trade box then a 1/10th of a second press accept then it is stupid.

I mean DIABLO II had a better trade system. so I know you can program it . I mean how hard is it to set a 5 second cooldown after you have changed something in the trade.

But no..... we need a new mount system instead! WOHO! I mean that is what we all want, right? YAY NEW MOUNT SYSTEM WOOOOO!

(Never been scammed, but I sure do know that i don't want to be)
#8 - Sept. 19, 2006, 2:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I mean, your acting so horribly childish towards this. I bet I could by your car if I had a gun to your face for 1 buck. I know it's not the same thing but the moral blizzard uses towards it, is the same.

Huh?!

Q u o t e:

sorry. but you gave him the stuff....
No I didn't I had a deal, and due to crappy game mechanics that you refuse to fix.

I mean I wanna be able to trust people I trade with, yet you support these things. and the problem is THE GAME. People arn't stupid accepting crap like in the AH Scam. let them. But when you easily can remove stuff from your trade box then a 1/10th of a second press accept then it is stupid.

Why click immediately? Let the other person click trade, take a couple of seconds to double check the items and then click trade.

Q u o t e:

I mean DIABLO II had a better trade system. so I know you can program it . I mean how hard is it to set a 5 second cooldown after you have changed something in the trade.

How many people will start yelling that they're losing precious time? Imagine you're fighting in a dungeon, you need an emergency trade and all of a sudden for 5 seconds you're unable to see what's going on, because of damn Blizzard

Q u o t e:

But no..... we need a new mount system instead! WOHO! I mean that is what we all want, right? YAY NEW MOUNT SYSTEM WOOOOO!

That says enough, really..

Q u o t e:

(Never been scammed, but I sure do know that i don't want to be)

With our crappy trade system, you must have never traded then...

Shall we both cool down now and go back to being productive?