Stopping a Guild Member who is taking gold

#1 - March 30, 2011, 5:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I have two wow accounts. Unfortunately a character on my second account is the guild master, which happens to be on the account that I am not paying for right now.

Edited for clarification - Roraks

We have a high ranking guild member who is removing 50 gold every single day. I have no options to lower the amount of gold you can pull from the vault because my guild master is on the other account.

I sent her in game mail but she is giving me an attitude. What would you do?

I don't want to pay $15 just to change some gold removal settings and make Mavious my new guild master.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#76 - March 30, 2011, 8:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I edited your first post, Mavious, to be a bit more clear on the issue you are experiencing. It looks like it caused a lot of confusion.

You current option is to submit an in game ticket and request Guild Leadership. From what I can see, three of your characters would be eligible to take ownership as the guild leader(Your other character) has been inactive for more tha 30 days.

Additionally, you may ask to get your gold issue investigated but bear in mind that there is a chance that you may not get the gold back. I highly recommend that if you do not wish to have officers take gold, that you double check your guild settings.