exspansion bgs. help

#1 - March 28, 2011, 10:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
how come i can access strand of the ancients without wrath?
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#15 - March 29, 2011, 12:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
03/28/2011 3:58 PMPosted by Moonwell
note i go to school with him and hes my best friend so i dont believe if he has my concent to be playing my account and i know for a fact that he wouldnt do anything to my account seeing as i live 3 doors down he wouldnt do anything to get me banned.

Well, the fact that you are sharing your account would do that, Moonwell. You can't give consent to him. It isn't yours to give.

Beyond that, one of the reasons we do not allow account sharing, beyond the one adult (registered to the account) and one minor child (that the registered adult is parent or legal guardian of), is because it can easily lead to unfortunate events.

As Brynden indicated, if he got mad as you and knew your account information he could easily delete your characters, vendor your gear, etc. . . . While it would be wonderful that the people we are friends with or a relationship with would never do such a thing the evidence to the contrary is overwhelming.

P.S. I can see edits and deleted posts. :)

Change your password, Moonwell, protect it and do not share it with anyone.

As for being able to enter Strand of the Ancients, that was changed with 4.0.3a, when the level bracket for that Battleground was lowered to 65. You should be able to queue for the match regardless of your box level as long as your character is the appropriate level.