Mind freeze broken for almost 3 years now.

#1 - March 24, 2011, 3:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi,

I'd like to report my mind freeze hits a half second after I cast it.

It has been like this for almost 3 years now.

Can we take another look at this? I know we did around 6 months into LK and it was supposed to be fixed..but it's not. The first attempt was appreciated, and it would be REALLY appreciated again if we can take one more try at it.

Keep up the good work Blizz! I love the new dungeon finder and have yet to try RBG's but they seem really exciting!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#63 - March 26, 2011, 2:45 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi,

I'd like to report my mind freeze hits a half second after I cast it.

It has been like this for almost 3 years now.

Can we take another look at this? I know we did around 6 months into LK and it was supposed to be fixed..but it's not. The first attempt was appreciated, and it would be REALLY appreciated again if we can take one more try at it.

Keep up the good work Blizz! I love the new dungeon finder and have yet to try RBG's but they seem really exciting!

Thanks! We'll do our best to keep improving World of Warcraft over time. I'm glad you like those features.

This isn't the first time we've seen this concern expressed about Mind Freeze. Still, I should point out that this spell is set up to work the same way that Kick and Pummel do, and in our testing it performs similarly.

If you've recorded a video demonstrating the issue as it occurs, posting it on the Bug Report forum could prove useful though.