Too much trash

#0 - Jan. 18, 2007, 7:32 a.m.
Blizzard Post
It seems that ammount ot thrash mobs in tbc dungeons is way over the limit. Trash mobs are easy, they are many and they are the same boring threadmill you have to break through.

It's not that big problem in HC, CF, etc, cause of exp they give, but it will be useless timesink in lvl70 dungeons. From looking at Karazhan movies it appears that the problem is even worse there.

Trash (ammount/difficulty ratio) was perfect in BWL and AQ, but for some reason it's back to 'kill 30 identical lavapacks' in tbc.
#7 - Jan. 18, 2007, 1:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I personally find that trash pulls are the best way to see who is actually working hard in your raid and who is just leeching. Anyone can focus for a 5 minute boss fight, but trash pulls is where you find the real members you want to keep ;) More trash for greater justice if you ask me.
#34 - Jan. 22, 2007, 4:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

You've just proven how much you actually don't care about casual players.Let me remind you that the people who play this game on most servers belong to different countrys with different time tables,different costumes,etc.Giving that I have to disagree on you,cause people do have RL issues and the bigger the higher amount of trash there is,the more this game becomes directioned to the no lifers instead of being oriented for the overall player.

I'm sorry to say,but your comment fails and you just lost an huge oportunity to keep your mouth shut.

In what way was anything I said offensive to casual players? I said that trash pulls were a good way to to see who is paying attention. I can't see how that could possibly be an insult, unless you have the opinion that casual players can not pay as much attention as the "no lifers", in which case I must disagree with you.

I will also ask you to tone down that attitude of yours a little.