Ding! My 7th level 60

#0 - Jan. 30, 2007, 8:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
My Warrior just dinged 60 last night to make it 7 characters to at least that level. I’ve also a Druid at 45 and just started a Paladin which I’ll level to 60 too. I won’t go to 70 with them all but will certainly level a few. I’ve levelled them all pretty much solo with the Warrior being the most difficult. The affliction build Warlock and the Hunter were the easiest to level as neither had any down time if played correctly.

I don’t really like the end game as I don’t like raiding but really do love levelling. I’ve notched up a grand total of 475 levels with all my 9 characters, each a different class. I really enjoy hitting that even number level and going to see what new skills I can learn.

Just to reply to the flames that I know I’ll get about being sad and having no life. I’ve got a total of 80 days played on all the characters in 2 years which is a lot less than most hardcore players. Yes, I do play WoW more than I should but I do have a life, girlfriend, job and mates. WoW is my hobby that I play in my living room while my girlfriend watches her soap operas and other brainless TV programs.

Time spent having fun is never wasted. Enjoy yourself you crazy kids :)
#37 - Jan. 30, 2007, 7:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Impressive :) How much gold are you making while leveling up?