Wanna try arena but a little scared

#1 - March 15, 2011, 9:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I have always wanted to try arena....but I gotta be honest, it's a little intimidating....I have played skirmishes a couple times and the talent is just crazy good.

So the only way I know how to get better is to get some gear and just do it. But I have no idea what would make a good pairing. My husband and I are going to form a two....but what makes the best combo?

Should be have two dps? Two casters or a caster and rogue? Should we have a healer?

Any advice from those who have experience would be greatly appreciated. Also, do you try and take out the other healer first? or take down the dps?

I am ready to face my fears! Rawr! <3 Thanks so much for the replies!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#8 - March 15, 2011, 10:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I have always wanted to try arena....but I gotta be honest, it's a little intimidating....I have played skirmishes a couple times and the talent is just crazy good.

So the only way I know how to get better is to get some gear and just do it.

Yes! Just do it. Don’t worry. Arena play is only a click away.

We all had to start somewhere, and there's nothing wrong with starting with any particular class you and your teammate(s) prefer. See what happens.

As you get your feet wet, you might enjoy reading and posting in our Arenas forum here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011696/