Arena rating

#0 - Feb. 25, 2007, 9:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Drysc Deleted the post i made and lock the thread after i asked him what his 5 v 5 Arena rating was on his "Holy/Disc Main"
#20 - Feb. 25, 2007, 9:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I thought most people knew I was leveling a priest, some were even (correctly) commenting on how long it was taking me. Hey, I was busy! :)
#51 - Feb. 25, 2007, 10:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
You aren't welcome here.

:(

Q u o t e:
It takes a tad longer to level 1-70 as a holy disc. But I assure you, it won't be tedious or annoying.

Oh no I'm 70, although I did level 60-70 as holy/disc.
#80 - Feb. 25, 2007, 10:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Since you are still reading this. What are the chances we will get a new CM to talk to us? Maybe one with a better track record? Seriously, no slams intended or sarcasm. Intentional or not, we don't trust you anymore and I think room for constructive dialog has closed between you and the majority of priests. If Blizzard was interested in its customers, doesn't it make sense to send a liaison that the customers can trust?

Well I guess I can't truthfully say no insult taken. I guess I'm just mostly confused why you would feel that way as I haven't posted in this forum personally before today, others have always taken to conversing in this forum and presenting information or relaying feedback. What did I do to lose your trust?
#92 - Feb. 25, 2007, 10:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
They know, ask them, or are they busy looking at Circle of Healing?

o.O
#109 - Feb. 25, 2007, 10:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I don't think its you personally, just Blue in general. Although your post in the Feral Druid Nerf thread regarding PoM saying...

I can understand that, the comment seemed directed at me personally but I realize as a presence on these boards we're all blue and we all have to stand on each others actions as our own.

I think that one post was taken incorrectly by quite a few posters. I had no intention of implying that there was no appropriate feedback, or suggestions on the issues, etc. My intention was simply to urge people (and that specific person) to post constructively at a time where there was not a ton of it going on, that's all it was.