No playing since 0:30 local time

#1 - March 3, 2011, 1:23 a.m.
Blizzard Post
like 5 minutes ago i was able to load the Laucher without a message that i should check my internet connection,,, wich was working properly for a dozen major other websites.

After about 2minutes ingame, i get kicked by the server, and now i have the same message again trying to login, with a nice link to a webpage, wich is unloadable.

Am i the only one haveing this problem?

I 'play' on the Difias Brotherhood server

with kind regards,
Paladien
also connection to eu.battle.net was not possible, my browser stated website found, waiting for data.

Forum Avatar
Blizzard Employee
#3 - March 3, 2011, 2:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Can you go into Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet Options> Connections> LAN settings and make sure that you Select Automatically Detect settings.

Also make sure that you have Use Automatic configuration Script and Use a Proxy server not checked.

Additionally, please make sure than Offline Mode in Internet Explorer is not active.

If this does not help, could you try flushing your DNS.

Power off your modem/router for 5 minutes, turn it back on and then perform this command.

Windows XP:
- Click Start and then Run
- Type cmd in the run box and click Ok
- In the Command Console window that has appeared type: ipconfig /flushdns
- After typing the above command, press Enter to execute it and then close the window

Windows Vista / 7:
- Click Start, then Programs, then Accessories and then locate 'Command Prompt'
- Right-click on 'Command Prompt' and left-click on 'Run as Administrator'
- In the Command Console window that has appeared type: ipconfig /flushdns
- After typing the above command, press Enter to execute it and then close the window