What do you ferals do while rooted?

#1 - Feb. 19, 2011, 12:58 a.m.
Blizzard Post
When I'm rooted and not under attack I usually go cat form and try to cast some heals (which often get spellstolen or I get interrupted) or some CC (interrupted usually) - I feel that we could use a buff to our ranged damage, Faerie Fire (Bear) does very little, and wrath hits for a few hundred; can't Blizzard buff Nurturing Instinct so that Insect Swarm, Moonfire and Wrath (especially instant ones from Predatory Strikes proc) become viable for damage while rooted (possible finisher).

PS. Why am I even posting here, odds are Blizz won't even read this... and in fact the masters of shapeshifting should have disentanglement rather than the masters of nature (balance/resto), swapping hide to break roots makes perfect sense - and is not OP, in fact it's necessary for ferals just so they can be compatible with DKs, rogues and paladins (and fury warriors).
Forum Avatar
Community
#21 - Feb. 21, 2011, 4:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
After removing some of the more offensive posts, I'm now locking this thread. Just because the profanity filter blocks certain words doesn't mean you're free to use them, and in most cases it will result in a forum suspension. Wishing a serious illness on someone, including the game developers, is seen as harassment and will also earn you a holiday from the forum.

If you wish to discuss the original topic in a helpful and constructive way, please go ahead and start a new thread.