Will Warriors Coexist w/ Death Knights?

#0 - Sept. 17, 2007, 8:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Just wondering if there are any Warriors out there that feel like they are getting pushed to the side by Deathknights. I mean, the class wears your armor, apparently fulfills the exact same role (dps and tanking) as you do, and likely will be very popular since you can skip the first 50 levels of the game. I mean, just imagine it: Deathknights will rain from the stormy skies come Wrath release, as the cries LFM TANK gently drift off into the Twisting Nether, never to be heard again. So, guess I am wondering what are you Warriors planning to do about it, or if you even think that its going to be a serious problem at all.
#128 - Sept. 17, 2007, 7:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Right now we have several options for classes that can heal, dps, or tank and all of them are playing alongside one another very well so I believe Death Knights and Warriors will "coexist" just fine. I can't see having both of them in a group and just constantly dueling because they refuse to do so.

By adding another dps/tanking class, the Death Knight will give players and groups more options for what they need to complete their objective(s).