A shadow priest that wants a hug from blue..

#0 - Sept. 26, 2007, 6:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Is it me or did blizzard also nerfed mana burn. I got improved mana burn but I seem to cast it a little slower? Mass Dispel also got nerfed but 30% chance to resist is too much. I understand why you nerfed dots however warlocks has three dps talent trees, and we only have... well shadow.

Anyways there is really nothing we can do about these changes but hope someday blizzard finds a way to make this class more fun because lately its getting depressing.

I would like to suggest a new spell for shadow priest. Mind you sir that this is just a suggestion.
How about we get an aoe spell? Not a damage spell but something to help us priest last a bit longer when are are getting pounded by melee classes.

How about changing blackout into an aoe spell? I know priest have been waiting for an aoe spell so why not give it to us. w00t!

Blackout
- stun up to 5 opponents within 10 yards - last 1 secs (with 5 talent points it last 5 secs).

I do not think this will make shadow priest overpowered as some classes has ways to resist stuns from talents, gems etc. Since our psychic screem already got nerfed (even though it already has a longer cooldown compare to warlocks) i believe it this could work and make shadow priest enjoy their class.

Anyways, I wish blizzard would take the time to read my note and consider the change.

P.S. Sorry I didn't have enough time to spellcheck and check my grammars but I am at work. Oh as for my talent, I am spec that way am right now because I pvp and pve. I am on my raiding gears atm if you check me out in the armory.

Now back to work!!

<3
Ron
#7 - Sept. 26, 2007, 11:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
There haven't been any changes to Mana Burn or Shadow Word: Death. Generally after new patches, people tend to start looking for undocumented changes and will think something is changed that isn't.

I don't have any nerfs or changes to post about Shadow Priests at this point in time. Sorry.

I did hear that Onyxia deep breaths more. At least that's what someone said in another post. :)

As always though, should you really get changes that seem out of step and unmentioned, please post about it or post in the Bug forum. Sometimes patches can have unforseen changes slip in, but in this case, I haven't seen it.
#10 - Sept. 26, 2007, 11:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Oh, and I forgot...

/hug
#15 - Sept. 26, 2007, 11:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

No nerfs is sort of like a buff. ^_^

Please don't leave us again, it was so cold...

Tosses out a cozy fire.

There you go. ;)

All of us "blues" are around keeping an eye on things. As we've said, we don't have specific classes we are assigned to so you're liable to see any one of us hop in. We try to let conversation evolve naturally and sometimes when we jump into threads they can go a bit haywire, but we do what we can. Our silence generally just means we don't have something new to share is all.
#19 - Sept. 26, 2007, 11:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Well, Im glad that threads with no real importance to the shadow spec draw so much attention from blue.

I'm paying attention to you now. Does that give more or less importance to the thread? :)