What?

#0 - Sept. 26, 2007, 6:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I am hitting *substantially* less hard now. SW:D is totally @@*#.

Thanks for stealth nurfing shadow.
#4 - Sept. 26, 2007, 7 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I am hitting *substantially* less hard now. SW:D is totally @@*#.

Thanks for stealth nurfing shadow.

I'm unaware of any changes being made to SW:D. The best thing to do is get some more testing in on it. We'll keep an eye out and see if we can find anything out on this side, but there shouldn't be any changes to it.
#9 - Sept. 26, 2007, 7:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
My jboots feel slower.

Seriously.

It's because you're in the wrong game! ;)
#18 - Sept. 26, 2007, 7:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I didn't notice this, but Onyxia seems to be doing more deep breaths also after the patch...

She always does seem to get a bit more breathy doesn't she? ;)
#50 - Sept. 26, 2007, 11:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
After reporting this to our QA department to look into, we have found no such nerf and Shadow Word :Death still does the same amount of damage now as it did prior to the patch. Please make sure you didn't change out any gear etc, that would give you skewed numbers.
#52 - Sept. 26, 2007, 11:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Tell your QA people they are fired.

Resilience is affecting shadow damage it would seem. Put on my PvE healing gear (zero resilence) and SWD hit me for the proper damage.

Put on some of my PvP healing gear (66 resil) and I hit the target for 862 and the backlash hit me for 848.

Bug or feature?

The reference was in regard to doing less damage on mobs as far as I was aware. It shouldn't do anything less to mobs unless they have some resistances of their own.

If a spell can crit, resilience should affect it.
#55 - Sept. 26, 2007, 11:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
zomg i swear less motes drop now.

I think my flame is smaller too. I'm so going to go talk to the Art Department now...
#60 - Sept. 26, 2007, 11:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Either you or I am misunderstanding the post to which you replied.

His post was about the Priest taking less damage from Shadow Word: Death with some resilience equipped.

If a spell can crit, resilience should affect its chance to crit, not damage done...or any other effects of that spell.

hrmmm... I'll send it on just in case, there really shouldn't be any changes from before until now.