Why did you shrink my Bonegrinder?

#1 - Feb. 17, 2011, 5 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I only bought viscious gladiator's bonegrinder because it was awesome how huge it was on a tauren. Why did you shrink it? Seriously? The taurens in warcraft 3 carried around totems twice the size of themselves why can't I have a huge hammer?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#34 - Feb. 17, 2011, 7:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
02/17/2011 9:00 AMPosted by Zergling
I only bought viscious gladiator's bonegrinder because it was awesome how huge it was on a tauren. Why did you shrink it? Seriously? The taurens in warcraft 3 carried around totems twice the size of themselves why can't I have a huge hammer?

I'm genuinely sorry to hear that you're disappointed. I hope that, despite being smaller, that your mace will still hit hard enough to have made the purchase worthwhile.

While it might have been of impressive stature, the previous model for the Vicious Gladiator's Bonegrinder was a bit too large and its size was causing some graphical issues and clipping. While a little clipping is to be expected, in this case it was pretty excessive and needed to be changed.

By necessity, change happens in World of Warcraft all the time. There's always fine tuning to do and improvements to make, and if there's a bug or other issue at work we'll do our best to fix it.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#43 - Feb. 17, 2011, 8:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Aaaand I think that's enough of that.