Yawning's Guide

#1 - Feb. 15, 2011, 11:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
What happened to yawning's guide and why isn't it stickied? I found the thread but the posts have been deleted now, I don't understand.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#7 - Feb. 15, 2011, 11:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We're unable to discuss specific moderation actions except with the parties involves, but we're in full knowledge of the situation and the events that transpired. Whether Yawning reposts the guide, or someone else (Maybelle looks like) reposts, we'll be watching to see how to proceed with re-stickying the guide.

Our desire is only that if someone else reposts it that they're aware and willing to take on the responsibility of updating it so that it continues to be a useful resource to the druid community for some time to come.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#38 - Feb. 16, 2011, 12:21 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Guys, tone it down.

The mods are aware, and have posted here. Let them do their jobs.

We need to be constructive, and abuse aimed at the mods isn't going to help. God knows, some poor sod is going to have to explain how this happened in a forum that was already KNOWN to be volatile. Somebody at Blizzard is having a far worse day than you.

Since the moderators are the one's that did it, then why shouldn't they be the focus of the backlash?

The moderators were upholding the forum code of conduct, in which everyone posting has agreed to. If you want to provide any further feedback feel free to email wowcmfeedback@blizzard.com and I'll read it, although I may not reply.