threads being deleted when people try to help

#1 - Feb. 13, 2011, 7:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
hi yes kantheras here, so a few days ago i was trying to help the pvp of this game by showing how moonkin that can spam moonfire is just the same as a mage spaming icelance, and that both things need to be nerfed. i go back to look at the thread today and see its deleted. now i think i know why it was deleted and that would be because i said a swear word. now the word wasnt even that bad. you say you want players feed back on the game yet when one player gives you feed back on the op class and a somewhat op class, being the mage thats the op one and it has one little swear word in it you delete. can you just remove that word or can the mods not do that? i would like to know because i was a good-ish thread... ok it was a bad thread but still it showed the issue you guys need to fix. now what are you thoughts on this, and do you think we should bring back the suggestion forum? i would like the suggestion forum back.
Forum Avatar
Forum Moderator
#68 - Feb. 13, 2011, 10:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We appreciate when players try to help one another; however, this does not permit someone to violate our Code of Conduct. As has been stated, using obscenities (masked or otherwise) will result in forum moderation which may include thread deletion. We encourage you to leave constructive feedback, but must insist you follow the guidelines found below:

http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct