You were a newb once

#0 - Dec. 3, 2009, 6:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I was reading a post a few pages back about the "funnies newb question you've ever been asked," and it got me thinking about the kind of stupid things I said/did when I first started playing. I know this thread has been done so many times, but it's always pretty entertaining. Here's 2:

1. My first visit to undercity, I got so hopelessly lost that I seriously ran around for 15 minutes before I had to ask someone to lead me outside. It was pretty humiliating.

2. On my first toon, first day playing, I had spent a few hours getting up to level 10 and was heading to Org to meet Thrall for the first time and turn in the quest that start RFC. On the way in, I passed by a priest, and he hit me with Fort, causing my health bar to "drop." I whispered, "I thought that you couldn't attack players of the same faction." He just stopped, slowly turned around and started at me for a few seconds before running off without responding.

edited for semantics.
#95 - Dec. 4, 2009, 3:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
2. On my first toon, first day playing, I had spent a few hours getting up to level 10 and was heading to Org to meet Thrall for the first time and turn in the quest that start RFC. On the way in, I passed by a priest, and he hit me with Fort, causing my health bar to "drop." I whispered, "I thought that you couldn't attack players of the same faction." He just stopped, slowly turned around and started at me for a few seconds before running off without responding.

Hehe, this one makes me laugh. A very long time ago, I used Fortitude on a level 6 Orc Warrior and he freaked out on me repeatedly yelling in Orgrimmar "y u wannna hurt jerry?!"

I'll never forget poor lil Jerry.